Monday, December 1, 2014
Duck Dynasty Visit
My mom, dad, and brother were all at our hunting camp during my thanksgiving holidays so I stayed with my sister. Friday morning after a long night of black friday shopping my sister woke me up and told me to get dressed. I asked her why and she told me it was a surprise. I got dressed and got in the car and we left. On the way She told me that we were going to Monroe to go to Duck Dynasty. We finally got there and it turns out that Godwin and Alan were there. So we lucked out and got to meet them right before they left. After that we went to Willie's Duck Diner and let me tell you it was some good food. To say the least it was a day well spent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment